Monday, October 13, 2014

A long hiatus has been rudely interrupted by Fate

            I am back. Daniel the Messenger is here to stay.

           There is work to be done





          
   When power beckons you to be one of its cosmic tools, you have to accept the offer, otherwise you doom yourself to worse suffering than that of the archon's eternal torture.










Archons...... so who are these archons?



Here's a great excerpt from another blog:

It all began with the Gnostics around 3600 BC. Gnosis is a Greek word meaning “inner knowing” and the practice of Gnosticism derived from the mystery school teachings of Egyptian and possibly Atlantean origins.  The Gnostics were somewhat shaman like in their use of psychoactive plants which bestowed them with a vast cosmological vision, centered around a female deity they called the Divine Sophia.  The Gnostic creation story is unique as it is the only one ever to have explained in great detail how an inorganic life form came to be present in our solar system, and on our planet.
Those inorganic aliens were the Archons, and they are still here because they never left. It was the Archons who repeatedly destroyed the library at Alexandria which was built by the Gnostics.  Following the destruction of the library, the Gnostics began writing about the invasion of the Archons.  These writings, (13 codices with more than fifty texts), were discovered in 1947 at Nag Hammadi in Egypt. The Nag Hammadi texts are so important because they remain totally intact; surviving a 1300 year long period of Archon inquisition against the truth.  They describe the invasion being somewhat virus-like, yet very difficult to explain.They said the Archons have the ability to duplicate reality, to trick us into buying into their false construct over our true reality.  The texts explain that the Archons are envious of Humans on account of we have something they don’t have and greatly desire … a Soul.  They are said to hate the emotion of love, especially any expression of such.  They much prefer violence, aggression, hate, death and war, as they feed off the energy of the dead & dying while controlling the events leading up to those wars within the false reality they constructed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



These are the enemies of man. Their archetype... their outline... their structure is that of a robotic, rabid dog. The thing with rabid dogs is, you do not try and reteach the rabid dog to conquer it; you simply put it DOWN.Subjugation is the only way. Forgiving evil tricks you into accepting evil as your superior. All things and actions must be accounted for. Nothing goes unpunished. I am a vehicle of archon punishment. Feed me these petty tyrants!!!! Child traffickers, Global Banksters, Freemasonic Brotherhoods, Satanic ritual gatherings, THESE are the funnels of archon rule and action. These people are who allow archons to dictate the world as it is. Destroy the road and the car becomes obsolete.


It is time i put on my suit of armor and finish the fight by STARTING it.I have gone through a spiritual awakening. My calling card expired and i am now forced to act. There is no time for wandering, there is only time for action. I shall put on the archetype of the Dark Knight. Not the hero this world wants, but the one it NEEDS. I am not here stroking my ego. I am simply using the power of words to help further solidify my INTENTION through INTENT.



All who wish to aid in assassinating and destroying evil, read my posts, absorb the memes i create and feel free to ask me anything.



My next post will be about soliciting my shamanic abilities.


If you are someone you know needs:
Land purified of negative forces,
People in need of exorcisms,


I am here to help. My services are not free due to the Cosmic Law of "Just Compensation"
I do work for you, and you pay me. This is just like any other service you would get in life.
You pay the worker, the worker gives you his/her work. Payments can be dealt in paypal transaction.FEED ME THESE PETTY TYRANTS. They are my food. I hunger to destroy them for what they have done to my people and YOUR people.







p.s. here is a beautiful playlist to quell some of the stress created by my post.



-DaM

No comments:

Post a Comment